Monday, April 4, 2016

Every Teacher Loves a Clearance Sale - Walmart for hours!

It was a typical day on Spring Break and our cupboards and refrigerator were bare.
Guess that means I had to go to the grocery store.  I don't know about you but I dread the grocery!

As I walked into Walmart it happened...I saw the sign.  
Insert Ace n Bass I saw the sign here.  


(That is exactly where my mind took me when I was typing out loud.)

Okay so back on track I saw:
Clearance: All Easter items 50% off

So an hour later I bought all of these goodies for less than $10.00!
Score!


Instantly my mind went to addition, subtraction, building words all while bowling with carrots!
 Talk about a party!    

Check out my you tube video to see how I used these products!  Even if I you don't have these products you can still get ideas! 

Watch the video here! 


Subscribe to my YouTube channel and check out my other videos!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...