Friday, August 21, 2015

Remind

This year I am trying something new in my class and I LOVE it!  
It is easy and useful and better yet...it's free!

It is the Remind app.  
If you haven't used it you should, and if you already use it you know haw AMAZING it is!!!


This app is a great app that lets you remind parents of different events, 
homework, or share pictures through texts.  

You can text your entire class at once.  You don't need to know cell phone numbers and
they don't know yours.  

I don't know about you... but there have been nights at home that I realize that I forget to tell the class something or that I forgot to send a reminder home.  

Time to get up and write an email.  Lets face it...sometimes you are all cozy and comfy in your warm bed and you don't want to get up.  
No problem...
grab your phone click on the app, find your class, and send out the reminder.  
Example:  Picture day is tomorrow.  

No fuss...done!

The best part is how user friendly this app is.  
Download the app, sign up (free), pick a class name and voila!

Once you do that you will get a form that looks like this.  
You can print it and give to parents or send it to your parents digitally.


All they have to do is enter this number (81010) as a text message
and then text the message that appears and that's it.  

Did I say that I LOVE this!
Super easy!
 It literally takes no time to set up and when I need to send something it 
takes as long as it takes to send a text!

Check it out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...