Friday, August 28, 2015

All you need is love...

When you get down and dirty... (or maybe just messy) what exactly is kindergarten?  
As I was drinking my coffee this morning I pondered over this question.

Of course there is the obvious:
EXHAUSTING!!!!!

But there is SO much more and it all can be based on love. 

Kindergarteners are full of SO much love!

A love for learning
A love for friendships
A love for making you proud
A love for playing
A love for exploring
A love for investigating
A love for laughter and giggles
A love for movement
A love for each other
A love for just being them
An unexplainable excitement and love for everything they do!

As I drink my coffee out of one of my favorite cups I was reminded of love!

This is one of my all time favorite Bible versus.
1 Corinthians 13




This is what we strive to teach every kindergartener that walks through our doors.
We lead by example...It all starts with a smile, maybe a hug, and a little love!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...