Friday, May 27, 2016

Alternative Seating is in the news!

Check it out!  My class is in the news!  

This has been such an amazing year!  A few weeks before Spring Break I switched to 
alternative seating and it has been great!  

I am not going to lie...they are still typical kindergarteners who are counting down to summer but this seating has changed the way I run my class!  I do things differently, I have given up a little control and put trust in my students.  

Check out my other posts about alternative seating if you want to learn more.  

Here is an article that our local newspaper did on my classroom.







Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...