Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Math Stations and my LOVE for Target!

Target Dollar Days strikes again along with my other nemesis... the Dollar Tree!


So like any normal person...or maybe just teachers,  I saw these items and instantly thought ten frames, counters, math stations, oh my!  
Okay so I am a little dramatic but you fellow teachers know what I am talking about!  
For less than $10 I have the makings of an AMAZING & Fun Math Station!  

This will definitely keep my students engaged!

So here is the plan:

Fill the cute bucket with number cards 1-20.
Have students pull out one card at a time.
They then fill the ten frames with the erasers to match the number card.  
They can then fill out a ten frame worksheet to match what they have done.  

Cute, huh?

Wait there is more!  Of course there is,you say!   :)

I have created a product to go along with my purchases for this math station and it is yours for FREE!  That's right free.  You can download this product for free for the next 2 days!  

Here is the link to download the product.  



Here is exactly what I bought and how I am going to use each item!

I bought these Halloween Ice Trays at the Dollar Tree.  I am using them as 10 frames.  



I also bought these mini erasers from Target Dollar Days.  
I am using these as counters to put in the "10 frames."



I bought this cute  little bucket at Target Dollar Days to hold the number cards.  


You do not need these items to use the product but these make it a little more exciting and hands on.  

 Cut, Laminate, and you are ready to go! 
Math Station complete!  

Don't forget to download the math station here for FREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...