Friday, August 7, 2015

TGIF!


Yeah right!  I am a teacher...an exhausted teacher.
It is more like this.


I did it!  I finished the first week of kindergarten!
I have been contemplating if it is TOO early to go to sleep (since 6:30) haha!

So tonight I am going to share a few ideas from my classroom.  

I bought these cute baskets at the Target Dollar Days for $1.  I added a binder clip and labeled 
them.  Voila!  Instant organization.




I have them for:
to do, collect, grade, return.

For back to school night I print off a page with QR codes for 
my classroom twitter page, my school website, and my email. 

Once my parents scan the QR code they can save the link 
and they will have all of my classroom info.


The QR Codes are covered with erasers but you get the point.  
I give one of these to each parent and have a copy hanging outside of my door.  

I use Kaywa Qr code creator.


You can create QR codes for free.  All you need is a web address.  Just sign up and start creating.  
You can create as many static QR codes as you want for free.  
The main difference between static and dynamic  (that I can find) is that the website will
note save your static QR codes.  In order to save your static QR codes 
you can just copy and paste the code into a word document.  

I am hoping not be so exhausted next week!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...