Wednesday, July 15, 2020

All the feels...





As teachers, I am sure that you are experiencing lots of feelings right now.  This year is going to be like no other year that we have had.  After 13 years as a kindergarten teacher, I have experienced a lot.  Every year is different and sometimes that's a good thing!  😉  We are so lucky to get to start fresh every 180 days!  Every year we get the opportunity to make a difference, bring joy to our students, give them a safe place, and share our love.

With all of the things happening this year and with all of the unknowns, this is the one constant.  This is what I am so excited for!  This is our chance, our chance to shine for our students.  Like every year we are blessed to have the opportunity to make a difference, to bring joy to our students and don't forget our colleagues!  This is our chance to be a constant in an ever changing world, a world with a lot of unknowns.

I have been asked by lots of people how I feel about all of the changes and my answer is always the same.  As teacher, I am going to follow all of the guidelines that I am given, and do my best to be the Mrs. Gardner that I have always been.   I will do what I can to make learning fun and engaging!  I will do whatever it takes and then I will do even more.  Why?   My students deserve it!  That is what I have always done and what I will always do!  Teaching is my passion and I am going to give it 110% and then a little more because that is what it takes!   Despite all of all the changes, that is the one thing that will never change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...