Thursday, January 5, 2017

A new year, new beginnings, and finally a post!!!

Okay so it has been six months since school started and this is my 1st post of the school year...
can we say BLOG SLACKER!?!?!?!

With that being said a new year brings new goals!  

So here are my resolutions/goals/realities:

1.  I am probably going to gain weight!  I am not one to set myself up for failure!  HAHA!  I don't want to gain too much but lets be real, I am 38 (almost 39) and I like to eat,  (who am I kidding) I LOVE TO EAT,  and I dislike exercising I mean really, really dislike exercising!!!  It doesn't take a genius to figure out the outcome!

2.  I am going to start my day with morning prayer time.  
(Trying to read the New Testament One Year Bible without missing a reading.)

3. Try to use the treadmill at least 3 times a week. 

4.  I will try to blog at least 2 times a week.  
My posts may not be long but I will do my best to not be a slacker!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @littlesmilesbigsunshine

You can see all the fun I have on a daily basis and my 180 days of flair if you are into fashion with a flair!  You can also check out where I buy my flair if you click on the page link at the top of this blog!

I aslo have a Facebook page, Little Smiles Big Sunshine, if you want to know when I post new things on my blog, TPT or when I wanna share a little fun!

Stay warm and I hope your new year is off to a GREAT start!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's about that time! Back to School Post #1

  In 3 weeks,  I will be back in the swing of kindergarten!  I started teaching when I was 30 years old and will be 45 this February!  WOW! ...